Our vision is for a democratic society with a citizen concept, in which the citizens have a freedom of thought and freedom of speech and where the rule of law is of central meaning for our living society.
Our mission is to create a concept for bringing back the democracy in its place and its true meaning through free and active involvement of the citizens, especially the youth, in the policy and decision making processes, which is in interest of the social community.
Our main goals are:
- To strengthen the capacity of citizens and civil society organizations;
- To develop awareness among citizens about the possibility of making changes in the system of values in society;
- To encourage citizens, especially young people to play an active role in policy-making in the interests of society;
- To improve the economic and social status of citizens;
- To familiarize the young and citizens with their fundamental human rights guaranteed by the Constitution and the law;
- To remove hate speech and differences on ethnic, religious and political grounds;
- Volunteering and internships;
- To promote European standards and principles, in accordance with European regulations and treaties;
- To invest in and build one’s own capacities in response to current challenges in society;
We achieve our goals through:
- Participation in the promotion and support of the process of decision-making and public policies;
- Active cooperation with all international, think tank, NGOs, foundations and associations of citizens, legal entities and natural persons, state bodies, institutions and the private sector, with a view to realizing and achieving the organization’s objectives;
- Development of projects, independent researches, events, discussions and public debates;
- Active monitoring of European trends for constant update with the latest methods and techniques to achieve the organization's objectives.