Documents were prepared in accordance with the National Plan for reintegration, resocialization and rehabilitation of returnees from foreign battlefields and members of their families, as well as in consultation with the members of the National Committee and the Local multidisciplinary teams in charge of implementing the National Plan.
*These documents are not publicly available and are only for internal use of the National Committee for CVE and CT, as well as all those National institutions and bodies that work on this issue.
- QUESTIONNAIRE FOR ASSESSING THE DEGREE OF RADICALIZATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL THAT IS PART OF THE REHABILITATION AND REINTEGRATION PROCESS
- STANDARD OPERATING PROTOCOL FOR WORKING WITH RETURNEES AND THEIR FAMILIES
- HANDBOOK OF SYMBOLS REFERRING TO EARLY RADICALIZATION IN THE COMMUNITY
- DOCUMENT FOR ESTABLISHING A STANDARDIZED MODEL OF APPROACH FOR REHABILITATION, RESOCIALIZATION AND REINTEGRATION OF COMBATANTS RETURNING FROM FOREIGN BATTLEFIELDS AND THEIR FAMILIES
- HANDBOOK 1: RADICALISM AND RADICALIZATION: BASIC TERMS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PHENOMENON
- HANDBOOK 2: PREVENTION OF RADICALIZATION