The main goal of this project is to open the horizons of the citizens to successfully recognize disinformation and their impact on all of us, by using non-traditional and innovative approaches to build resilience on how to deal with disinformation.
The specific goals of the project are:
SG1. Identify the source of the disinformation, its reputation and influence in
SG2. Building resilience and improving knowledge of social actors through
piloting effective mechanism to neutralize the disinformation.
Young people are the most vulnerable category and are more likely to be influenced by fake news and disinformation. Therefore, through this project we will build youth resilience by raising their awareness and critical thinking to better identify and deal with fake news and disinformation.
- Mona Lisa every day is meeting with a lot of people. So, unlike many, she decides to follow the measures, to wear a mask and maintain a physical distance of 2 meters.
2. The moment when your friend tells you that his test results are positive, and you saw each other in the last few days.
3. A humorous play by all those who find it very difficult to accept the social distance and the closing of the bars and night clubs.
4. One member of the family is always more responsible and wants to have more control over maintaining coronavirus security measures, while the other often knows how to “make mistakes”.
5. The moment you find out that you were in contact with a positive person, then you start doing math when you last saw each other, how far away you were from each other, and other calculations.
6. How many of you are still afraid to go to the hairdresser? :))
7. When this pandemic is over, I will hug everyone that will cross my way!
8. Sometimes things doesn’t turn out exactly the way we imagined…
9. Gatherings in groups for the New Year’s celebration are not allowed and are not recommended, so maybe we will have to spend this New Year celebration with our imaginary friends.
10. The coronavirus most affected those who are single…
11. If in the past, it was normal to cough and sneeze in public, now people around you will start running away with the speed of light!
12. Did anyone ever manage to have a Zoom meeting without something happening in the background?
These memes are part of the project: “Meme Factory: Building Resilience of the Generation Next” implemented by NEXUS-Civil Concept, supported by NATO Public Diplomacy Division in Brussels.
The opinions and view points expressed in this paper reflects the opinions and view points of NEXUS Civil Concept, and by no means represent the opinions of NATO’s Public Diplomacy Division in Brussels.