We inform you that on 18th of September , 2018, NEXUS Civil Concept is organizing a Panel Discussion in order to inform young people about the values and benefits that our country and the young population would have as a part of the European Union and NATO.
The speakers of the Panel will be:
- Mr. Stevo Pendarovski, National Coordinator for NATO
- Mr. Abdulkader Memedi, Institute for Geostrategic Research and Foreign Policy
- Ms. Dona Kosturanova, Director of Youth Educational Forum
- Mr. Martin Miloshevski, Coordinator of International Affairs and Policy, National Youth Council of Macedonia
- Mr. Ognen Janeski, Moderator
After the Panel in informal and relaxed atmosphere young people will have an opportunity to talk with the panelists, and to enjoy at the rest of the evening with special musical event prepared for them.
The overall objective of this project is to inform and motivate youth to exercise their right to vote.
The specific objective of the project is: Raising awareness among young people about the importance of participating in the voting processes and encouraging critical thinking through discussion and stimulating active youth participation.